Advantage 24 oz
Mary Moppins solved the dilemma of what wax or protectant to use on a vehicle, RV, boat, airplane, truck or trailer by speaking to paint manufacturing and fiberglass manufacturing companies for RVs and boats. Paint companies advised Mary Moppins against using wax that contains petroleum distillates because it can deteriorate the finish. Fiberglass manufacturers warned against the use of carnauba wax as it penetrates fiberglass through paint and finishes.
Advantage is specially formulated without petroleum distillates or carnauba wax. The polymers in Advantage leave a show stopping shine while protecting against UV ray damage. Our polymers prevent oxidation even on decals, striping, signs or lettering. They leave the surface slick so bugs and dirt slide right off to make cleaning easy. Advantage removes impurities in the paint, which are the bumps in the paint that damage the finish and paint.
Uses and Tips
This is just the beginning of the numerous ways Advantage can work for you.
- Protect: Cars, boats, RVs, motorhomes, motorcycles, airplanes, trucks, trailers and more
- Use in showers to help prevent water spots and soap residue from sticking to shower walls
- Advantage makes toilets slick so nothing sticks – ah cleaning is finally easy
- Apply to glass sliding doors to help reduce finger prints or pet nose prints
- Great for display cases in shops, restaurants etc
- On windows, rain sheets down to help prevent dirt accumulation and water spots
- Sheets rain on windshields for improved vision
Cars, Boats, RVs, Motorcycles, Trucks, Trailers, Airplanes:
Always apply to a cool surface and never in the direct sun.
1) Hold the bottle between 8 and 10 inches from the surface. Lightly spray a small area. Fold our Baby Diaper Cloth flat wiping from left to right and right to left* over the sprayed area. Continue wiping to remove impurities (bumps in the paint), light oxidation and films. *Wiping in circles can leave swirl marks. Wipe with the grain of the paint.
2) Allow the area to haze over as you treat a second spot. Then lightly buff with a terry cloth towel to leave a remarkable shine.
NOTE: As Advantage is sprayed onto a vehicle, specially selected cleaners dissolve and lift the dirt suspending it in the fluid. *Never use Advantage as a waterless wash with the presence of sand or grit.
Showers and Glass shower doors:
1) Clean the shower with CleanEz and allow to dry. Check to make sure all soap scum has been removed.
2) Spray a clean soft cloth with Advantage. *Never spray directly on shower walls as the spray drifts to the floor and makes it slick.
3) Wipe on the wall. Re-spray the cloth as needed. Let Advantage haze over as you treat the second wall. Wipe to remove the powder.
1) Clean the toilet with CleanEz and remove water ring marks with our Erase It for Bathrooms then back the water out of the toilet.
2) Spray only the inside of the bowl with Advantage and wipe to spread evenly.
3) Wait ten minutes, wipe to remove the haze and allow the water to return to the toilet bowl.
Windshields, windows and glass sliding doors:
1) Clean a cool surface with our Benya and a clean cloth for streak free windows or windshields and allow to dry.
2) Check for streaks (dirt in a cloth can cause smears) spray a small amount of Advantage on a clean soft cloth. Apply, wait until it hazes over then wipe to remove.
I'm a long time RVer. Tried virtually every wax, polish, cleaner on the market from high end to low end and between. My current 5th wheel is only 4 months old. Wanted to protect the graphics from fading and peeling. But, of paramount importance was to protect the entire vehicle from Florida's UV Sun which destroys everything. So, being the skeptical person I am, I thought I'd try Mary Moppins Advantage.
I've never used anything on my RV's that was not only easier to apply but a breeze to buff out than Advantage. I don't know what's in this stuff but it leaves an incredible shine with minimal effort, without petroleum distillates and carnauba wax (that doesn't hold up to our harsh UV rays more than a few weeks). This product really does what it claims to do and impressed me. I will be a returning customer!